Philips HeartStart FR2 & FR2+ Paediatric Defibrillator Pads from Avensys
The Philips HeartStart FR2 & FR2+ infant/child pads are designed for the treatment of children less than 8 years old. When connected to the Philips HeartStart defibrillator unit, the infant/child pads ensure that a reduced energy level is administered when a defibrillation shock is required.
Designed for use with the Philips HeartStart FR2 and FR2+ defibrillators.
- Reduces the energy level of the defibrillation shock from 150 to 50 joules
- Suitable for infant/child treatment – patients 1-8 years old or less than 25kg in weight
- Supplied as a pair complete with cable and connector
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Easily identifiable for clear differentiation between child and adult pads
All medical equipment, new and used, is thoroughly inspected by our engineers to ensure complete functionality.
Both new and second hand devices will be sold with a warranty, the length of which will be determined by the equipment type and agreed at the point of sale.
Service contracts for each device are also available and can be discussed prior to purchase.