- Robust and reliable: ideal for busy clinics
- Wi-Fi connectivity and seca link software included as standard – PDF ECGs automatically download to your pc following acquisition
- 8″ colour high-resolution screen with anatomical electrode placement (hook-up adviser function)
- Compatible with all leading EMR systems – EMIS, SystmOne, Vision and others
- Brilliant signal quality – ideal for paediatric ECGs
- Capture and store 10 minutes of uninterrupted 12 lead data to document intermittent arrhythmias
- Lead reversal: Warnings and misplaced electrodes are immediately displayed before ECG acquisition
- Exercise ECG protocols for treadmills / ergometers (optional extra)
All medical equipment, new and used, is thoroughly inspected by our engineers to ensure complete functionality.
Both new and second hand devices will be sold with a warranty, the length of which will be determined by the equipment type and agreed at the point of sale.
Service contracts for each device are also available and can be discussed prior to purchase.