- Ultra-lightweight easy to use device, weighing only 1.1kg
- Compatible with all leading EMR systems – emis, SystmOne, Vision and others
- Wi-Fi connectivity and seca link software included as standard
- Anatomical hook-up adviser – helps to correctly place the electrodes
- Lead reversal, warnings and misplaced electrodes are immediately displayed before ECG acquisition
- Flat device design enables easy cleaning, supporting infection control policies
- QTC formulas: Bazett, Fredericia, Freminghamor Hodges
- High volume internal memory: storage of upto 350 ECGs
- Advanced ETM Interpretation, with ETM Sport (Seattle Criteria)
All medical equipment, new and used, is thoroughly inspected by our engineers to ensure complete functionality.
Both new and second hand devices will be sold with a warranty, the length of which will be determined by the equipment type and agreed at the point of sale.
Service contracts for each device are also available and can be discussed prior to purchase.