Manufactured from highest quality steel, and protected by anti-corrosion dipping prior to finishing with an extremely durable powder coat application which can be colour co-ordinated to suit individual customers.
- Universally adjustable arm to obtain the optimum viewing angle for Flat Screen Monitor.
- Four multi-adjustable shelves with one shelf having fixing points for multi-socket outlet.
- Drawer Module with soft plastic padded drawer lining.
- Base shelf includes slide out tray for printer and 1.6KVA Isolation Transformer.(Transformer not included-price available on request)
- Camera holder recess with hook for excess cable.
- Attachment points left and right for IV Drip Hanger kit and Gas Bottle Holders.
- Ergonomically designed cable management system.
- Lockable rear door with internal pocket for document storage.
- Two rear mounted handles to assist manoeuvrability.
- Colour coded 150m d) Anti-static castors (two with brakes).
- Four corner protection buffers.
All medical equipment, new and used, is thoroughly inspected by our engineers to ensure complete functionality.
Both new and second hand devices will be sold with a warranty, the length of which will be determined by the equipment type and agreed at the point of sale.
Service contracts for each device are also available and can be discussed prior to purchase.