Back to training schedule
Course Ref: MDT
Avensys UK Training Ltd have developed a suite of 'Medical Device User Training' programmes primarily to enhance knowledge of clinical and frontline staff in the day to day use of medical equipment. The overall aim of the programmes is to have a positive impact on healthcare costs, patient wait times and ultimately, patient safety.
- Training includes competence assessment and printable certificate
- Administrators access – Track users’ completion, due dates on the ‘Medical Equipment Training Platform’
- Access anywhere with internet connectivity
- Includes audio/videos/interactive media
- For use on any device including laptops, PC’s, iPads, tablets
- Training delivered in bitesize chunks – pick up where you left off
- Easy to understand
- Saves unnecessary calls to medical engineering for simple fault finding
- Maintains necessary technical knowledge and competence of clinical staff in relation to use of equipment
- Enables clinical staff to use equipment safely and efficiently
- Reduces areas of risk when using equipment
- CPD hours of completion.
Avensys UK Training Ltd can provide a range of options to suit budget, compliance requirements, equipment inventory and reported issues within your organisation.
Bespoke eLearning focusing on specific make/model of equipment and issues relating to your organisation. Covering the following aspects:
- Overview of the device
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Safety, Health & Hygiene
- Use on the patient/placement of leads
- Common issues, hints, tips & troubleshooting
Please click here to view our promotional video
Click here to email Training for more information