EBME EXPO 2023
On 28 and 29 June, Avensys will be exhibiting and attending the EBME Expo 2023, at Coventry Building Society Arena. Expecting to attract over 1,100 attendees, the EBME Expo will also feature four conferences with distinguished speakers, alongside internationally respected companies in the exhibition hall.
Our team will be on hand to explain:
- how we keep your medical equipment operating safely, whilst saving you time and cost
- how our multi-million-pound training facility showcases our world-class training capability – which now boasts a dedicated hospital ward, theatre and dental room
- how our Resale service can sell your surplus medical equipment for you – creating needed space, removing a liability and returning money to your department/facility
At the show we are running a free prize draw to WIN £5,000 worth of training!! Come and visit us on stand B17 a warm welcome awaits.
Multi-Mullion Pound Training Facility – Institute of Technology
As a leader in the health industry, Avensys have developed a comprehensive range of training courses that support clinical, bio-medical and industrial settings. Located in Dudley, and working with the Institute of Technology our training is delivered from an impressive facility within a ‘mock hospital’. This simulated training environment contains theatre, ward, dental practice and Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) rooms, providing the ideal environment for both hands-on and theoretical learning.
Planning for skills has never been more important and it’s time for employers, training providers and policy makers to work together to ensure the skills system delivers for individuals, businesses and the economy.
See inside our world class facility on our website here or by watching the video below.
Managed Medical Equipment Storage- Made Simple!
Do you need more storage space for your medical equipment? No problem, Avensys can store it for you!
Our Managed Medical Equipment Storage enables you to free up storage space on your premises by storing your surplus equipment offsite in our secure, climate-controlled warehouse. The process is made even simpler as we will organise the collection too.
You get the peace of mind that your equipment is in a safe space and using our engineering expertise the devices receive regular function checks, servicing and routine maintenance so that they don’t deteriorate whilst in storage.
We can deliver your medical devices back on-site, in a patient-ready condition within 48 hours of your request.
Did you know? Avensys has one of the largest medical storage facilities in the UK – find out more here
Employee of the Month Award
Big congratulations to the winners of our ‘Employee of the Month Award’
Our engineer employee of the month is Matt Harper – Matt has been working above and beyond supporting a new customer contract. He has been travelling the length and breadth of the country and has been on hand at short notice for call outs.
Our non-engineer employee of the month is Jess Farnell – Jess has been recognised by an Avensys engineer who has praised Jess saying ‘’Jess has learnt the ropes very quickly, she genuinely cares about her work and is always there to help the engineer if needed. She also has a great approach in talking to our customers sites, which really helps build relationships.”
Well done to both Matt and Jess – thanks for your hard work and support.
Upcoming Training Courses
Here are our upcoming courses for the next three months. For full details about each course please visit our website:
- Introduction to Medical Engineering
- Bio-Medical Equipment Electrical Safety
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Physiological Monitoring & Infusion Equipment
- Dental Equipment
- Medical Equipment Technologies
- Medical Equipment Networking
- Trollies, Beds & Operating Tables
Below are our current job vacancies. Please visit our website for full details: https://www.avensysmedical.co.uk/careers/
- Junior Commercial Contracts Administrator – Kidderminster
- Engineering Graduate – East Midlands, West Midlands, Worcestershire, North West of England, London
- Endoscopy Engineer – Kidderminster
- Bio Medical Engineer – Surrey & Borders, Croydon, North, Cardiff
- Dental engineer – Nationwide
- Junior Account Manager – Kidderminster
- Junior Bio Medical Engineer – Birmingham