Xenon has established itself as an equipment manufacturer renowned for extremely high light intensity and excellent colour reproduction due to an absolute natural light.
Advantages of the Axel Lightsource:
- Xenon technology achieves a higher efficiency than Halogen light sources. Consequently they provide more light
- Special integrated UV-filters reduce the highest amount of heat in the visible light
- Guaranteed minimum lifetime of the Xenon lamps of 700 hours. An integrated counter counts the operating hours
- Light output can be adapted to different illumination conditions (large cavity, small diameter scope, etc.)
- Light intensity is controlled manually by a knob
- Easy to operate
- Simple exchange of the lamp – without major technical procedures and without special tools
- Natural colour reproduction of the camera due to the Xenon colour temperature of 6000K (daylight)
Second hand Aesculap Axel 300 Light Source from Avensys
All medical equipment, new and used, is thoroughly inspected by our engineers to ensure complete functionality.
Both new and second hand devices will be sold with a warranty, the length of which will be determined by the equipment type and agreed at the point of sale.
Service contracts for each device are also available and can be discussed prior to purchase.