- 6 sterilization programs (custom cycle included)
- 3 test programs (Helix Test, Vacuum Test, Vacuum + Helix combined Test)
- 4.3″ color touch-screen display
- Fractioned vacuum air removal system (high performances vacuum pump)
- Vacuum drying phase
- Front LED bar for illumination of working area
- Anti-dust filter
- Water conductivity sensor integrated in the water reservoir
- RJ45 Ethernet port
- USB port (for PC data transfer)
- RS232 serial port (for external printer connection)
- Front filling quick connection (for front filling kit – see Accessories list)
- Provision for automatic filling system (see Accessories list)
- Direct drain system
Stainless steel wire trays:
5 trays (288 x 188 x 17 mm)
Sterilization chamber dimensions (ØxD):
250 x 350 mm
All medical equipment, new and used, is thoroughly inspected by our engineers to ensure complete functionality.
Both new and second hand devices will be sold with a warranty, the length of which will be determined by the equipment type and agreed at the point of sale.
Service contracts for each device are also available and can be discussed prior to purchase.